Dependant on the property area to be protected we have a range of cameras with various distance detection. Ensuring protection against unauthorised entry to your commercial premises.
Our mobile towers capture images that are communicated through the GSM mobile network, they are ideal for larger property or land areas where access can be obtained from a number of points of entry.
This external mobile CCTV tower comprises dual motion detectors which capture a 12-second video of the detected movement day or night. This video segment is then sent to our 24/7/365-day remote monitoring station where verification of an intruder or false activation through wildlife or movement of foliage is verified. This eliminates wasted cost and time from false alarms.
- Rural property sites
- Development sites
- Vacant land subject to trespass or fly-tipping
- Access roads or pedestrian gates
- Industrial area to reduce static guarding
- Utility companies sub-stations, wind-farms, reservoir pumping et
ULTRA-I Tower Installation process:
Our ULTRA-I mobile CCTV tower system is designed for fast deployment – nationwide. The heavy armoured base features removable handles and wheels allowing the system to be locked in place.
The height of ULTRA-I mobile security tower mast can be altered to between 3m and 4.5m to give maximum coverage. This system also features an anti-climb spike ring to protect the intruder alarm and motion activated cameras at the top of the mast.
Product Features & Specifications:
The entire system works through GPRS wireless technology. The top of the mast features external motion detection cameras and a sounder for activations. Each motion detection beam can be configured to suit the needs of your specific site including wide-range and long-range detection options.
- Wireless GPRS technology
- 90° wide lens (by default) Provided optional lenses: vertical and horizontal curtain, long-range beam (up to 18m)
- 4 infrared LEDs for 12m night vision
- Fully weatherproof (IP65) and temperature resistant (-20°C/+60°C)
- Tilt sensor tamper
- 3 wired programmable inputs (2 supervised)
- 1 wired programmable output triggered on detection
- Powered by 4 Lithium batteries for extended battery life
- Wireless technology
- 100 dBA output at 1 metre
- Programmable sounder and flashlight 3-15-minute duration (to meet local legislation)
- Flash LED light
- Dual tamper detection
- Powered with 3 LR20 alkaline batteries (4-year battery life)
ULTRA-I Mobile CCTV Tower GPRS Control Panel
The water and temperature resistant control panel has been designed for outdoor commercial applications. A dual-tamper function is active 24 hours, whether or not the system is armed. The alarm will sound if the control panel cover is removed from the portable intruder detection system, or if the control panel is removed from the mounting surface. In order to arm or disarm the system verified users must enter their unique code into the external keypad.
The control panel is powered by 4 LSH20 Lithium batteries that will last up to four years, with normal system activity.